COVID-19 Policies

Sometimes being small and remote can be useful. Allow us to offer some respite where you can practice your social distancing in a luxurious, natural, and secluded environment with housekeeping standards pretty much unmatched in the industry.

Beaver Lakefront Cabins intends to stay open. If we must close, any reservations made during that period of time will be refunded in full.

Reservations made after March 16, 2020

(For dates through November 28, 2020)

We offer two rate types: Non-refundable and Cancel Up To 72 Hours Prior to Arrival.

72-Hour Cancel. Up until three days prior to arrival, all reservations may be rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled for 10% of the total room cost. We collect the non-refundable 10% to confirm the reservation when you book and automatically charge the remaining 90% to the card on file three days prior to your arrival.††

Within three days of arrival, all room sales are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled. We require full payment for all reservations made within 3 days of arrival.

Non-Refundable Rate. This rate is around 10% lower. All sales are non-refundable and cannot be postponed or rescheduled and we collect the full amount when you book. You may reschedule to an earlier date, if available.

Please see our full Cancellation Policies for other types of accommodations or booking dates.

REALLY Enhanced Housekeeping Procedures

Between each guest's stay

  • All non-porous surfaces like door knobs, light switches, tables, chairs, counter tops, bathroom fixtures, showers, and floors are disinfected.
  • Phones, remote controls, and iPads are disinfected with UV-C light.
  • All bedding, towels, washrags, bathmats, etc. are washed with bleach water and dried at high temperatures.
  • Pillow protectors, the sealed, second layer of pillowcases below the regular pillowcases, are individually disinfected with UV-C lamps after each stay.
  • All kitchen items including flatware, utensils, plates, glasses, pots, pans, bowls and skillets are disinfected, rinsed, and sealed in plastic.
  • All Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems have been retrofitted with 24-hour, in-duct UV-C sanitation lights to reduce and sterilize airborne COVID particles.
  • Porous items like recliners and headboards are sanitized with UV-C light.
  • Movies borrowed from the library are disinfected before being returned to the library.
  • Employees wear personal protective equipment while cleaning the units or working in the laundry.
  • Employees must wash their hands between each unit. Occasional use items are disinfected and sealed in plastic bags so you'll know for sure.
  • All total, these actions amount to a 50% increase in the time required to clean a unit.

Public Spaces

  • Hand sanitizer is located throughout public and back-of-house locations.
  • Public touch points, such as handrails, door handles and knobs are cleaned multiple times throughout the day.
  • We use contactless check-in procedures with all of our guests.
  • All employees have reviewed and signed off on the instructions for hand washing and sanitizing provided by the CDC.
  • All employees have implemented hand washing or sanitizing procedures to take place multiple times during an employee's shift when switching from one task to another.

Keeping Healthy for You

  • Beaver Lakefront Cabins will cooperate fully with the federal government to ensure employees have paid sick leave, 90 days of family, child care, and medical leave, the Paycheck Protection Program, and enhanced unemployment as necessary.
  • Employees are not allowed to come to work sick under any circumstances.
  • All employees wear face masks while performing any indoor activity. Common area HVAC systems have been upgraded with UV-C sanitation lights.

Sign Up to Receive the Latest Updates

Beaver Lakefront Cabins®

1234 County Road 120, Eureka Springs, AR 72631

GPS: 36.388208 / -93.822051

Call 888-253-9210 | reservations@beaverlakefrontcabins.com

Open 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM

Send Us a Message!


Copyright Beaver Lakefront Cabins @ 2019. All Rights Reserved. | Simple Software for Innkeepers by Odysys | Privacy Policy