From romantic honeymoons and anniversaries to reunions and year round vacations with friends and family, this large, upscale lake house has room and entertainments for everyone.
Vacations on Beaver Lake
A short, 120-yard walk to the water's edge, the Hot Tub Lake House is a perfect home base for gatherings of up to 10 friends, family or coworkers. The Lake House's 3400 square feet includes 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a glass-walled dining room, game room, spacious outdoor facilities, and many other amenities. Beaver Lake is famous for its boating, fishing, clear water, scenic bluffs and shoreline. To help you enjoy the lake, we offer pontoon rentals and boat slips from our nearby lake facilities or we can connect you with one of the area's best fishing guides. Of course you can swim from the shoreline out your back door, and a local dive shop makes scuba diving in the lake's underwater charm both easy and convenient.
Honeymoons, Anniversaries & Romantic Getaways
While the Lake House usually rents to groups during the summer, the rest of the year it caters to shorter stays and different purposes. Yes, our luxurious hot tub accommodates 7 people, but the mood lighting is equally appealing to couples. Yes, the living room has plenty of room in front of the 4K, ultra-HD TV, but the sofa will be just as cozy with only the two of you. During the off season, our rate structure is based on an occupancy of 4 people, so a couple or two couples traveling together will find the Lake House an affordable and relaxing option. Also for your comfort, every bed is a pillow-top mattress with four pillows and luxurious white linens, and each bedroom comes with satellite HDTV, its own bathroom, and other unique features.
We love children, but this space is not designed for them. Sometimes adults need time off to themselves and like our main resort, the Lake House, with it's high-end electronics, pool table, leather furniture, hot tub, fire pit, etc., is truly only suited to those age 18 or older.
Birthdays and Other Celebrations
In addition to its spacious living and dining rooms, the Lake House has a lot of room for fun. The game room boasts an 8-foot, slate pool table, wet bar, dart board, high-end sound system with tower speakers, and for you gamers, a PS3 with MOVE controllers driving a 55" 4K Ultra-HDTV. Bring your games.
Immediately outside the game room is the 40-foot long screened porch with a dining table, glider, and a top-of-the-line, 7-person hot tub. Just outside the porch is the outdoor kitchen area and deck. The kitchen area features a 5-burner, stainless-steel grill and a kitchen island with sink and boiling burner. The elevated deck facing Beaver Lake has an additional dining table and a large gas fire pit for cozy evening conversations.
Rates. The base rate includes up to 4 guests occupying the two largest, lower bedrooms. The 2-bedroom/3-bed/2-bath top floor with balcony can be opened to accommodate up to 6 additional guests for $25 per guest per night based on the highest occupancy on any given night of your stay. Groups of 4 or fewer who want more space or beds can get access to the top floor for an additional $25 per night. Hint: To make an online reservation in this case, indicate you have 5 guests.
Complimentary Boat Rental or Boat Slip. Any stay of 5 nights or more includes a complimentary, half-day boat rental or the use of a boat slip during your stay. Please inform us when you make the reservation as to the date and time you want your boat rental or if you prefer the boat slip instead. This is important to ensure availability.
Access to the BLC Lake Facilities Included. The Hot Tub Lake House is located 250 yards up the street from the office (with its 850+ DVD lending library) and the dock is another 125 yards beyond. Beaver Lakefront Cabins is primarily designed as a place for couples to enjoy a romantic getaway, and while not designed for groups or parties, our lake facilities, including the indoor fishing room, sun deck, picnic area, and complimentary self-propelled watercraft, are available to our Lake House guests in small numbers at a time to fish, relax, sun bathe, and pedal, paddle or row around the lake. Please be laid back and don't scare away the fish.
Note: The docks below the Lake House are private docks and are not part of the resort. Swimming access to the lake is from the shoreline behind the Lake House. For lake access from a dock, Lake House guests should use the resort's facilities.
House Rules and other Important Details. Please refer to our house rules below for other important information regarding your stay.
The Private Chef Option
To keep your get-together from turning into a big to-do list, consider our private chef option. Chef Bryan Garrett can take the hassle out of feeding a group by providing excellent breakfasts, day baskets, or a dinner feast at very reasonable rates, and the romantic dinner for two is always available just like at the main resort.
Training Seminars, Retreats and Small Weddings
The Lake House provides an excellent venue for business meetings and retreats. The 400 square foot dining room with seating for 10 or more functions well for training sessions which can be catered by our chef. For small weddings, we can hook you up with a minister, photographer, and of course, our private chef. Together with the main resort, we can accommodate up to 34 adults overnight. Children are allowed to attend the ceremony but must leave immediately afterwards and may not stay the night.
- Indoor / Outdoor Recreation Area
- 7-person, top-of-the-line hot tub
- Dining table and porch rocker
- Sun deck with fire pit overlooking Beaver Lake
- Front Porch facing Bluff with rockers
- Modern grill and kitchen island for cooking
- Outdoor dining table
- Easy, direct, walk to the lake
- Primitive boat launch for boats 20' or less
- Bedroom with king size bed, bath, Jacuzzi shower-tub
- Bedroom with queen size bed and 2-person Jacuzzi
- Bedroom with queen size bed, bath, and lake view balcony
- Bedroom with two queen beds and bath
- Each bedroom comes with
- Pillow-top mattress
- Luxury Linens
- 32" HDTV
- Iron & ironing board
- Dedicated bathroom
- Complimentary WIFI
- High definition satellite
- Telephones with complimentary US long distance
- Game Room
- 8 Foot Regulation Slate Pool Table & equipment
- 55-inch 4K 3D ultra-high definition television
- Advanced audio system
- Dart Board
- Wet Bar
- Refrigerator and dishwasher
- Dedicated bathroom
- Comfortable Living Room
- 55" 4K 3D ultra-high definition television
- 3D Blu-ray / DVD / CD / MP3 Player
- 10 Pairs of high-quality, active-3D glasses
- PS3 3D Blu-Ray Player with MOVE controllers
- Home theater sound bar
- Movie library with over 800 movies in office
- Native Stone Gas Fireplace
- Comfortable leather sectional and other seating
- Zinc Coffee and End Tables
- Fully Equipped, Modern Kitchen
- Calphalon stainless steel cookware
- Flatware, glassware and Fiesta Ware dishes
- Coffee beans, grinder & coffee pots
- Two waffle makers & a 5 quart crock pot
- Blender, toaster, mixer, bowls and cutting boards
- Cooking utensils, Pam, foil and cling wrap
- Salt, pepper, sugar, & Splenda
- Dishwasher w/ soap
- Convenient Additional Services and Rentals
- In-room massage
- Private Chef / catering service
- 20-foot, 90 HP leisure & fishing pontoon boat
- 22-foot, 90. H.P. touring pontoon boat
- Overnight boat slips
- Access to the challenging Holiday Island Golf Course