“Wow! Celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary, my birthday and anything else we could think of. Wonderful! Everything a couple could ask for i.e.: no kids, no pets, etc, etc! Accommodations were superb. No maids, no hassle…. Just us! Would recommend this place to all my friends. We hate to leave, but back to reality tomorrow (7-25-14). Loved every minute of this trip. The staff was wonderful. Now.. last night here ... off to the Jacuzzi and the rubber ducky!! :)"
Van & Alrene - San Antonio, TX
“We came for our honeymoon, from start to end our visit was wonderful. The view is amazing and the environment is very relaxing. The staff went above & beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I can't wait to come back!
P.S. We had the dining in option & the chef was wonderful. She was very nice & the meal was delicious!"
Sandi & Tim Looper - Fort Smith, AR
Enjoy the amazing, mile-long view from our elegant suites that rest high upon a ridge in the main lodge building overlooking beautiful Beaver Lake, Arkansas.
Wake up in the morning to watch the mist rising off the lake while snuggled in the luxurious linens of your queen size pillow-top bed then enjoy fresh-ground coffee on your private balcony along with the many birds and squirrels that frequent the feeders. Alternately, you can relax and enjoy the view from the large two-person Jacuzzi, hang out and read or watch a movie by the fire in our comfortable recliners, of if you're feeling restless, try our indoor fishing or drive the eight scenic miles into Eureka Springs for a day of shopping and sight-seeing.
The five suites are also ideal for reunion with adult friends and family; however each suite has its own entrance and private balcony. Start or finish the day refreshed with our walk-in showers complete with body massage system or for the ultimate in relaxation, enjoy a pampering one hour in-room couples massage by two licensed massage therapists or brunch courtesy of our private chef. The breathtaking backdrop of Beaver Lake and the Ozark Mountains also allows our balconies to be the perfect venue for small weddings or vow renewals.
Every lake view suite comes equipped with . . .
- Romantic Two-Person Jacuzzi Overlooking Beaver Lake
- Custom Queen Bed w/Pillow Top Mattress & Luxury Linens
- Native Stone Gas Fireplace
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Calphalon stainless steel cookware
- Flatware, glassware and Fiesta Ware dishes
- Coffee beans, grinder, coffee pot, creamer and tea
- Blender, toaster, mixer, bowls and cutting board
- Cooking utensils, Pam, foil and cling wrap
- Salt, pepper, sugar, Splenda & Truvia
- Seasonal lemonade or hot chocolate
- Luxurious Bathroom & Personal Amenities
- Walk-in showers with four-spray massage system
- His & her terry cloth bath robes and slippers
- Bvlgari shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap
- Bubble bath and votive candles
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Modern Entertainment Center
- Complimentary WIFI
- 49" 4K UHDTV
- High definition satellite service
- Blu-ray / DVD / CD Player
- Blu-ray / DVD / CD library with over 700 movies
- Dial-out only phones w/ free domestic long distance
- Complimentary Welcome Basket
- Champagne, Pinot Grigio or N/A sparkling juice
- Cheese and Pepperidge Farm crackers
- Fresh fruit
- Chex Mix, Kars Snack Mix and granola bars
- Upscale Design Elements
- Glass front facing Beaver Lake and the sunset
- Custom cabinets, trim and doors
- Italian monocultura tile
- Spacious Exterior Living Areas and Fixtures
- Private, covered deck with a gas barbecue grill
- Bird feeders with feed provided
- Complimentary Use of our Unique Lake Facilities
- Indoor, heated fishing room w/ underwater lighting
- Bamboo or fiberglass fishing poles
- Minnows and worms
- Canoes, kayaks and pedal boats
- 32-foot sun and swim deck with lounge chairs
- 32-foot floating, covered deck with picnic tables
- Convenient Additional Services and Rentals
- In-room massage
- In-room private dining
- 20-foot 90 HP leisure & fishing pontoon boat for rent
- 22-foot, 90 H.P. touring pontoon boat for rent
- Access to the challenging Holiday Island Golf Course
As is standard for most cabin resorts, we do not provide daily housekeeping service. All of our accommodations are stocked with enough supplies--towels, coffee, soap, etc.--to keep you comfortable for four days, and of course, should you need any extra supplies or have an accidental mess arise, please just give the front desk a call and we'll get you fixed up right away. For stays of 5 days or longer, we provide a freshen-up service that is scheduled in advance at your discretion when you arrive.