- Take US 65 south 8.4 miles to MO 86 west.
- Turn right onto MO 86 west and continue west for 32.5 miles to 23 south. Note that 23 south may be labeled MO Road P, but look for Mitchell's Plaza on the left, and make your left turn onto 23 at Mitchell's Plaza. There should be a sign pointing to Eureka Springs.
- Go south on AR 23 for 11.1 miles through the city of Eureka Springs to US 62 west. Note that AR 23 will be labeled Main Street while you are in Eureka Springs.
- Grocery / Booze Detour: If you want to purchase groceries or liquor prior to arrival, turn left onto US 62 east and proceed ½ miles to either Hart's Grocery Store on you left or Booze Brothers on your right. After you finish shopping, just go back the way you came (west) on US 62 and continue with the instructions below.
- Turn right onto US 62 west and go 4.2 miles to AR 187 south.
- You will have just climbed a long, curving hill and you will see the Riverlake Outdoor Center & Exxon station where you are supposed to turn left onto AR 187 south. Note that this is the last place to purchase snacks or beer before your arrival.
- Turn left onto AR 187 south and continue for 3.5 miles to Carroll County 120 / Oak Ridge Lane.
- Turn left onto Carroll County Road 120 (Oak Ridge Lane). This road is hard to spot at night. Look for our sign on the left with Beaver Lakefront Cabins in reflective letters over a picture of a sunset. Note that the road is unpaved and directly across from the Beaver Lake Baptist Church.
- Once on Carroll County 120 / Oak Ridge Lane, you will see more signs with a sunset and arrows underneath. 'Follow the sunset' 1.25 miles to our door where you will see a parking lot, the main lodge, and the office off to the right. Please park in front of the office and check-in.