“We loved our time here @ BLC. This was our 1st vacation & together as a couple. We have been so busy taking care of children, work & school we had forgotten what we loved about each other & what it was like to relax and enjoy ourselves. The most peace & quiet and not to mention the scene is amazing. Thank you so much for letting us stay, it was truly a blessing to be able to stay here. We will be back! Also the cabin & Jacuzzi was the best ever!"
June 01, 2014 - Candance & Jesus Carrasco - Wichita, KS
“My husband surprised me with a weekend getaway for our 9th anniversary and we couldn't have had a better time. The view was breathtaking, the cabin was perfect and so romantic, we even were visited every night by the local wildlife. It was a much needed few days away from the stresses of everyday life. We can't wait to tell everyone about Beaver Lakefront Cabins, when we get home, and we will sure be spending many more anniversaries here.
September 21, 2014 - Casey & Melissa Mooney - Pittsburg, KS
Relax in a secluded yet contemporary cabin on Beaver Lake Arkansas, eight scenic miles from Eureka Springs, built with your privacy and comfort in mind.
There are six cabins, each designed for two adults with an open floor plan, ten-foot walls and a cathedral ceiling to provide a spacious ambiance. The wall that faces Beaver Lake is made almost entirely of glass, has the Jacuzzi built into it, and provides excellent moon shadows at night. Featuring king size beds with luxurious white linens, comfortable seating in front of the fireplace, high definition television with surround sound, a large walk-in shower with hydro-massage and a well-equipped kitchen, leaving your cabin during your vacation is certainly optional.
The cabin exterior offers a gas barbecue grill and a sun deck with table and chairs that are often used for early morning coffee. In the evening, watch the sunset over the Ozark Mountains from your screened-in porch or wait a few hours until the moon rises over Beaver Lake and enjoy a romantic, candlelit dinner. Our well-stocked movie library can provide hours of entertainment, and every morning you will be greeted by numerous birds and wildlife.
Every cabin comes equipped with . . .
- Romantic Two-Person Jacuzzi Overlooking Beaver Lake
- Custom King Bed w/Pillow Top Mattress & Luxury Linens
- Native Stone Gas Fireplace
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Calphalon stainless steel cookware
- Flatware, glassware and Fiesta Ware dishes
- Coffee beans, grinder, coffee pot, creamer and tea
- Blender, toaster, mixer, bowls and cutting board
- Cooking utensils, Pam, foil and cling wrap
- Salt, pepper, sugar, Equal and Sweet & Low
- Luxurious Bathroom & Personal Amenities
- Walk-in showers with full body massage
- His & her terry cloth bath robes and slippers
- Bvlgari shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap
- Bubble bath & votive candles
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Modern Entertainment Center
- Complimentary WIFI
- 42" Toshiba HDTV
- High definition satellite service
- Blu-ray / DVD / CD Player
- Blu-ray / DVD / CD library with over 700 movies
- Home theatre system with 5.1 surround sound
- Dial-out only phones w/ free domestic long distance
- Complimentary Welcome Basket
- Champagne, chardonnay or N/A sparkling juice
- Cheese & Pepperidge Farm crackers
- Fresh fruit
- Chex Mix, Gardettos and granola bars
- Upscale Design Elements
- Glass front facing Beaver Lake and the sunset
- Radiant floor heat for your comfort
- Custom cabinets, trim & doors
- Italian monocultura tile
- Spacious Exterior Living Areas and Fixtures
- Screened-in porch with table and chairs
- Sun deck facing the lake with rocking chairs
- Covered deck sheltering a gas barbecue grill
- Bird feeders with feed provided
- Complimentary Use of our Unique Lake Facilities
- Indoor, heated fishing room w/ underwater lighting
- Bamboo or fiberglass fishing poles
- Minnows & worms
- Canoes, kayaks and pedal boats
- 32-foot sun & swim deck with lounge chairs
- 32-foot floating, covered deck with picnic tables
- Convenient Additional Services and Rentals
- In-room massage
- In-room private dining
- 20-foot, 50 H.P. leisure & fishing pontoon boat for rent
- 22-foot, 140. H.P. touring pontoon boat for rent
- Access to the challenging Holiday Island Golf Course
As is standard for most cabin resorts, we believe you are coming here to be by yourselves and get away from it all, including the daily interruption of housekeepers. All of our accommodations are stocked with enough supplies--towels, coffee, soap, etc.--to keep you comfortable for four days, and of course, should you need anything extra or have an accidental mess arise, please just give the front desk a call and we'll get you fixed up right away. For stays of 5 days or longer, we provide at least one freshen-up service that is scheduled in advance at your discretion when you arrive.
“We came here to celebrate my husband's birthday. He had never been to Beaver Lake. The cabin was awesome. Our stay was so relaxing and wonderful. We took the canoe out and the paddle boat. Rented the boat on Friday evening and the lake was perfect. What a wonderful getaway from our crazy busy lives! We will be back!
July 27, 2014 - Pete & Stacy - McPherson, KS