“This cabin was beyond our expectations!! What we saw was beautiful, but actually being here was spectacular! The view of the lake all day long was pure serenity. The cabin provided everything we needed and more… the shower is amazing! We came to celebrate 30 years of marriage and we're leaving with our hearts full, our minds refreshed and our bodies relaxed.
We hope to return and see the beauty of the fall the Ozarks provide.
Chris & Michele Risoli - Frisco, TX
“This was our 1st visit to Eureka Springs and we loved it! The seclusion was fantastic! We celebrated our 25th anniversary and couldn't a better place to do it!! We saw so many deer, a mama raccoon and her three babies, plus a family of foxes. Oh Yeah, on our way back in from town, my husband and I saw a Bob Cat!! Awesome, Beautiful & peaceful! Outside shower was a major surprise and wonderful! WE will be back for sure. Thank you.
The Boyer's - High Ridge, MO
Our new Bluff Cabin rests at the base of a stunning, limestone cliff with a commanding view of Beaver Lake.
Spanning the top of a bluff and the base of its higher cousin, this cabin is now the highest building at the resort and makes an excellent addition to the Eureka Springs area. Like our others, the Bluff Cabin is very private and has an open floor plan intended to accommodate one couple. Unlike the others, it also features a private outdoor shower and intimate, flagstone courtyard next to the limestone wall with seating and romantic, evening illumination.
Inside the front wall that faces Beaver Lake is made almost entirely of glass with a large, two-person Jacuzzi built into it. The cabin's other features include a native stone fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, and expanded deck space with a screened porch. We've also replaced our customary his and her recliners with a spacious leather loves eat for comfortable snuggling in front of the fireplace and entertainment center.
Despite being the highest building, The Bluff Cabin is fully wheelchair accessible and A.D.A. compliant as is our office and one of the private lake view suites. A picture below shows a long, auxiliary stairway ascending the lower bluff that would be just at home in a mining town, but rest assured there’s a paved parking lot at the top. The stairway itself it there to provide a scenic shortcut to the office and lake.
As mentioned, you'll also find a very private, all-weather outdoor shower with immediate access to the cabin's interior bathroom tucked away in the courtyard. The shower is wonderful for many months of the year, but for our thermal enthusiasts, a piping-hot interlude with snow on the ground can be a most engaging experience. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, relax because we've brought the outdoors to you with a window in the interior shower looking out on the bluff as well, complete with a rain-drop shower head and four-port body spray system.
The Bluff Cabins comes equipped with . . .
- Romantic Two-Person Jacuzzi Overlooking Beaver Lake
- Custom King Bed w/Pillow Top Mattress & Luxury Linens
- A Fabulous, All-Weather, Private Outdoor Shower
- A Secluded Flagstone Patio Adjacent to a Stunning Bluff
- Native Stone Gas Fireplace
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Calphalon stainless steel cookware
- Flatware, glassware and Fiesta Ware dishes
- Coffee beans, grinder, coffee pot, creamer and tea
- Blender, toaster, mixer, bowls and cutting board
- Cooking utensils, Pam, foil and cling wrap
- Salt, pepper, sugar, Equal and Sweet & Low
- Luxurious Bathroom & Personal Amenities
- Walk-in shower with full body massage
- His & her terry cloth bath robes and slippers
- Bvlgari shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap
- Bubble bath & votive candles
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Modern Entertainment Center
- Complimentary WIFI
- 55" 4K UHDTV
- High definition satellite service
- Blu-ray / DVD / CD Player
- Blu-ray / DVD / CD library with over 700 movies
- Home theatre system with 5.1 surround sound
- Dial-out only phones w/ free domestic long distance
- Complimentary Welcome Basket
- Champagne, Pinot Grigio or N/A sparkling juice
- Cheese & Pepperidge Farm crackers
- Fresh fruit
- Chex Mix, Gardettos and granola bars
- Upscale Design Elements
- Glass front facing Beaver Lake and the sunset
- Radiant floor heat for your comfort
- Custom cabinets, trim & doors
- Italian monocultura tile
- Spacious Exterior Living Areas and Fixtures
- Screened-in porch with table and chairs
- Sun deck facing the lake with rocking chairs
- Covered deck sheltering a gas barbecue grill
- Bird feeders with feed provided
- A Second Seating Area in the flagstone patio
- Romantic, nigh time illumination of the adjacent bluff
- Complimentary Use of our Unique Lake Facilities
- Indoor, heated fishing room w/ underwater lighting
- Bamboo or fiberglass fishing poles
- Minnows & worms
- Canoes, kayaks and pedal boats
- 32-foot sun & swim deck with lounge chairs
- 32-foot floating, covered deck with picnic tables
- Convenient Additional Services and Rentals
- In-room massage
- In-room private dining
- 20-foot, 50 H.P. leisure & fishing pontoon boat for rent
- 22-foot, 140. H.P. touring pontoon boat for rent
- Access to the challenging Holiday Island Golf Course
As is standard for most cabin resorts, we do not provide daily housekeeping service. All of our accommodations are stocked with enough supplies--towels, coffee, soap, etc.--to keep you comfortable for four days, and of course, should you need any extra supplies or have an accidental mess arise, please just give the front desk a call and we'll get you fixed up right away. For stays of 5 days or longer, we provide a freshen-up service that is scheduled in advance at your discretion when you arrive.